For those of you who have been asking, it looks like my next India trip is on hold until at least after Boskone. The customer in India is having some unrelated production problems which they need to address first. So, I should be in town for the next 3+ weeks at least.
Presumably this is about the third time that some of my "special" friends have read this notice. Of course, if I wind up leaving right after Boskone it means that one of my "special" friends may get to run the next Arisia Corporate meeting on Saturday 25 February. ;)